Monday, June 11, 2012

V/A - Anti-Society Anarcho-Punk Compilation Vol. 3

Like the title suggests, this CD is a compilation of anarchopunk bands (both known and unknown) from around the 80s -- released on Crass' record label I believe, but I don't remember. I think this compilation is 4 different CDs, and spans a huge arrray of bands, but this is the one I happened to buy. Anyways, this one features tracks from well-known bands like Oi Polloi, Thatcher on Acid and Icons of Filth, but also features some rare gems from bands that never put out more than a demo.

Seriously, that Untermensch track is one of the best anarchopunk songs I've ever heard in my entire life, and I've spent HOURS scouring the internet/eBay trying to find their demo so I can hear a few more songs by them. NOTHING.

Anyways, the track/artist listing should come up automatically after you've downloaded it, but in case it doesn't I've provided it below. Happy listening:

1. REALITY CONTROL - Forgive Us
2. ICONS OF FILTH - Your Military
3. SEARS - Not Prepared
4. E.O. - Who Are They Trying To Con?
5. LIBERTY - Revenge
6. DAVE ASGROVE BAND - I Rebel
7. KARMA SUTRA - Fantasy Ball
8. ICON A.D. - Seeing Is Believing
9. EXIT-STANCE - Christian Militia
10. ALTERNATIVE - Where Are Your Hiroshimas?
11. LOOK MUMMY CLOWNS - Sell Your Dreams
12. THATCHER ON ACID - Our Gods Are Falling Down
14. PART I - Salem
15. ANDY T - Exploitation
16. REVULSION - Out Of Touc
17. THE APOSTLES - Beserker
18. UNTERMENSCH - Ashfield Valley Headkick
19. HAGER THE WOMB - Dressed To Kill
20. STALAG 17 - Doomsday Machine
21. OI POLLOI - Stop Vivisection Now
22. ANTI STATE CONTROL - M.U.S.E.
23. THE MENTAL - Attack


No comments:

Post a Comment